[vc_row row_height_percent=”0″ override_padding=”yes” h_padding=”2″ top_padding=”3″ bottom_padding=”5″ overlay_alpha=”50″ gutter_size=”3″ column_width_percent=”100″ shift_y=”0″ z_index=”0″][vc_column column_width_percent=”100″ overlay_alpha=”50″ gutter_size=”3″ medium_visibility=”yes” medium_width=”0″ mobile_visibility=”yes” mobile_width=”0″ shift_x=”0″ shift_y=”0″ shift_y_down=”0″ z_index=”0″ width=”1/4″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
1. How long will my order take to arrive?
On average, orders arrive to the destination address in 2-3 weeks. The delivery time will depend primarily on two factors: item availability and shipping service.
Unless otherwise noted, all items available for purchase on the website are in stock. Items that are backordered contain a note indicating this fact as well as the expected delivery time frame.
During checkout, we will show you a list of available shipping services and their corresponding prices and timeframes. You may also view shipping charges and timeframes through the “Calculate Shipping” link in the shopping cart.
If we determine that we will not be able to deliver an order within the promised timeframe, we will immediately contact you via email.
2. What shipping options do you offer?
All items at KOKOON will be shipped direct to you. Where multiple shipping options are available, we will indicate the corresponding price and delivery timeframe for each service. Orders containing more than one item will be shipped once all items are ready for shipment, unless otherwise specified at the time you place your order.
3. Do you ship to PO box addresses?
No. An order will require physical address.
4. I ship my order to the wrong address. Can you reship my package?
A fee will be applied to all orders where:
- The incorrect address has been provided by the customer and the package is returned as undeliverable
- An invalid address has been provided by the customer, resulting in a surcharge from the carrier. Such an error may include, but is not limited to, invalid or incomplete address information; incorrect zip code; incorrect state or country information; typographical errors; or transposed digits
- A move or sudden change of address results in the refusal or non-delivery of an order
- The fee will consists of a $5.00 handling charge plus any applicable costs related to re-routing, forwarding, or redelivering the parcel(s). Please note that there is no charge for address changes that are made before an order is shipped.
5. Where can I ship my order?
- KOKOON is proud to offer shipment to over 100 countries around the world. Please check with the Customs bureau in the destination country if you are unsure about any commodity-specific import regulations or restrictions that might affect your shipment. KOKOON cannot be held responsible for any items quarantined, destroyed or otherwise not delivered as result of an import restriction in any country.
- Orders being shipped may require the recipient to pay duties upon delivery. Customers are encouraged to contact their local courier or customs bureau to inquire about possible import taxes and fees. KOKOON cannot be held responsible for import charges imposed by the courier and/or the local government on orders delivered.
- Please note that while we will declare orders containing a gift messages as “Gifts” on the Customs declaration, we cannot honor any requests to alter the declared value for an order.
6. Will I be charged if I refuse my order?
Please note a $25 fee (per package) will be assessed for all refused shipments. In addition, the customer will be responsible for any return shipping charges assessed by the courier. For international deliveries, the customer will be responsible for any duty/VAT/import charges on refused or unclaimed shipments, in addition to return shipping costs. Shipping costs are not refundable on refused or unclaimed shipments.
Please note a $15 fee (per package) will be assessed for all shipments that are re-routed or returned to KOKOON by the carrier. The fee is separate from the re-shipping fee, which is required before packages can be re-shipped.
7. Will I have to pay taxed and duties on my order?
Orders being shipped may require the recipient to pay duties upon delivery. Customers are encouraged to contact their local courier or customs bureau to inquire about possible import taxes and fees. KOKOON cannot be held responsible for import charges imposed by the courier and/or the local government on orders delivered. Please note that while we will declare orders containing a gift message as “Gifts” on the Customs declaration, we cannot honor any requests to alter the declared value for an order.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][/vc_row]